Dubai Real Estate Blogs

Tamani Properties

 Home    Dubai Real Estate Blogs

The demand for luxury property is seeing a rebound in Dubai, going by the widening spreads between prime and general real estate properties in the apartment and villa segment. In a bull cycle, luxury properties outperform the city average in terms of price per sq ft and this is true across all global cities. During 2012 to 2014, the spread between prime and general real estate in Dubai kept ...Read more

Without a doubt, one of the most exciting pieces of news in the past few weeks was the announcement that investors into the UAE market and certain categories of skilled professionals will be granted 10-year residence visas, and that all mainland companies will now be able to have 100 per cent foreign ownership. As someone whose work involves, to no small extent, inviting new investments into Du...Read more

Dubai: In a benchmark of Dubai against other key global cities such as London and New York, the city lagged against rivals on issues such as the ease of doing business, but had the best ranked infrastructure of any country listed. According to data compiled by property consultancy Knight Frank in its annual Global Hub Report, the UAE vastly outperformed every other country in the region when...Read more

Dubai Land Department (DLD) has announced that the total value of real estate transactions for the first nine months of 2017 reached AED 204 billion, achieved through 52,170 transactions. According to the report, there were a total of 37,633 transactions for land, residential units and buildings, generating a value of over AED 88 billion. There were also 11,699 mortgage transactions worth AE...Read more

Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 28 August 2017: Dubai Land Department has revealed a list of the top 10 nationalities that invested in Dubai's real market between January 2016 and the end of June 2017. The new list confirms that UAE nationals are in the lead, outperforming all other nationalities. His Excellency Sultan Butti bin Mejren, Director Gene...Read more

‘There are a lot of proposals coming from the bigger developers,’ says Bart Leclercq, the Dubai-based head of structures design at global building consultancy firm WSP Group, as we sit down to sift through the growing number of plans jostling for headlines. ‘There’s some really crazy stuff – bigger hotels and bigger malls.’ This is a man whose company has worked on projects including The Shard ...Read more

Damac Properties has announced a tie-up with Amlak Finance to allow people with fully paid-up homes from Damac to buy a second home off-plan with no upfront deposit. Under the deal, Amlak will offer up to 60 per cent of the value to the existing property towards the new one, will the remaining 40 per cent will also be financed by Amlak. Niall McLoughlin, Senior Vice President, Damac Prope...Read more

The UAE has been ranked the second safest country in the world by the World Economic Forum (WEF), up one position from 2016. WEF has profiled 136 countries for safety and security and the UAE fell right behind Finland and also won the highest spot in the Gulf region. The UAE also holds the title for the third best air transfer infrastructures in the world, in both connectivity and the qua...Read more

  The Dubai Land Department revealed the results of real estate transactions during the first quarter of 2017. His Excellency Sultan Butti bin Mejren, Director General of Dubai Land Department announced the value of real estate transactions that reached AED 77 billion through 20 thousand real estate transactions. Dubai Land Department (DLD) hosted a media gathering as part of the ‘As...Read more
Get the latest news and happenings on luxury real estate
directly in your inbox.

By subscribing, you are agreeing to our Privacy Policy.
You can unsubscribe anytime from our emails by clicking the "unsubscribe" link.