Damac, Amlak offer second home financing
Damac Properties has announced a tie-up with Amlak Finance to allow people with fully paid-up homes from Damac to buy a second home off-plan with no upfront deposit.
Under the deal, Amlak will offer up to 60 per cent of the value to the existing property towards the new one, will the remaining 40 per cent will also be financed by Amlak.
Niall McLoughlin, Senior Vice President, Damac Properties, said, “Residents and non-residents can take advantage of this unique offer and enjoy long-term returns in addition to the capital appreciation similar to prime international real estate markets.”
- Dubai luxury homes set for a rebound July 31, 2018
- Dubai’s new visa rule will promote long-term investment July 7, 2018
- Dubai best globally for infrastructure: Knight Frank March 22, 2018
- AED 204 billion of real estate transactions in 9 months November 18, 2017
- Dubai Land Department reveals the top 10 nationalities that invested in Dubai’s real estate market over the past 18 months October 4, 2017
- Is this how Dubai will look in 2030? August 2, 2017
- Damac, Amlak offer second home financing July 25, 2017
- UAE is the second safest country in the world July 23, 2017