Dubai Land launches “Know Your Rights as a Real Estate Investor in Dubai”
The Dubai Land Department revealed the results of real estate transactions during the first quarter of 2017. His Excellency Sultan Butti bin Mejren, Director General of Dubai Land Department announced the value of real estate transactions that reached AED 77 billion through 20 thousand real estate transactions.
Dubai Land Department (DLD) hosted a media gathering as part of the ‘Ask the Leader’ initiative organised by the Dubai International Government Achievements Exhibition 2017. On the second day of the exhibition, DLD received a wide range of visitors interested in the real estate sector, as well as a group of media representatives.
Bin Mejren confirmed to reporters that according to the Land Department’s data analysis there is an increase in the value of transactions by 45% compared to the first quarter of last year 2016. This indicates that the real estate market in Dubai is preparing for a new phase of momentum and the rise and strong results achieved during the first quarter of this year was not surprising but expected, especially with the sustainable growth that the real estate market is currently witnessing. He added that the total value of real estate investments reached more than AED 40 billion through 15501 investment transactions.
His Excellency Sultan Butti bin Mejren, hosted the meeting with the media and public alongside His Excellency Engineer Marwan bin Ghalita, CEO of the Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) and answered all questions and inquiries. Bin Mejren also launched the ‘Know Your Rights as a Real Estate Investor in Dubai’ guide in cooperation with Al Tamimi & Company.
- Dubai luxury homes set for a rebound July 31, 2018
- Dubai’s new visa rule will promote long-term investment July 7, 2018
- Dubai best globally for infrastructure: Knight Frank March 22, 2018
- AED 204 billion of real estate transactions in 9 months November 18, 2017
- Dubai Land Department reveals the top 10 nationalities that invested in Dubai’s real estate market over the past 18 months October 4, 2017
- Is this how Dubai will look in 2030? August 2, 2017
- Damac, Amlak offer second home financing July 25, 2017
- UAE is the second safest country in the world July 23, 2017